Little Airplane Productions
Logo descriptions by Torchlady and CaptinFalconFan2000
Logo captures by TheBigLogoFan2 and LogosSuper142
This is Josh Selig's production company, who was originally an actor and writer for Sesame Street.
(March 1999-March 18, 2009)
Nickname: "Little Airplane!", "Central Park's Minor Landmark".
Logo: On a black background, we see the text "Little Airplane Productions" in white at the top middle above the scenery and below, in a square we see a footage of a gold colored bridge and green trees with a young boy wearing a garden hat going in circles with his arms out. A small butterfly flies throughout the square.
Trivia: The boy is the same as in the Sesame Street song I'm a Little Airplane; the bridge is also from the song as well. This is shot somewhat in Central Park in NYC, in which one of SS's production location is filmed in.
- On Oobi, the butterfly doesn't appear in the square.
- Early Variant: A variant exists where the clip is in full size with the text in black below the girl.
- Sometimes, the website URL appears under the logo.
- On Go, Baby!, the Granada ident appears below.
- On Small Potatoes, at the final scene a black or white text will say "A Little Airplane Production for BBC" in small text at the bottom.
FX/SFX: The little boy running. All live-action.
Music/Sounds: A little boy saying one of the following statements:
- Oobi: "This has been a Little Airplane production."
- Wonder Pets and Go, Baby!: "Little Airplane!"
- Official website: "Welcome to Little Airplane Productions."
Availability: Still spotted on reruns of The Wonder Pets! and Oobi on Nick Jr, whenever the channel decides to show a rerun of the latter again. Was also seen on Go, Baby! and 3rd & Bird on Disney Junior and the in-text variant can be found on Small Potatoes also on Disney Junior. The website version is extinct (as they have updated their website), however it can be seen using the Wayback Machine.
Editor's Note: This is a lovely and cute memorable logo for those who grew up watching Nickelodeon's Wonder Pets and Oobi and Disney Junior's reruns of 3rd & Bird, Go Baby!, and Small Potatoes, though the bridge in the scene of this logo itself might seem that interesting.
Nicknames: "Little Airplane! II" "Where's the Boy?"
Logo: On a black background, a red and white emblem with an airplane on it with "Little Airplane" at the top and "Productions" on the bottom, bounces down to the screen. The URL address fades in.
FX/SFX: The emblem bouncing, the URL fading in.
- A still in-credit variant without the URL appears on some shows.
- On Tobi!, the animation is in-credit.
- A still version on a white background also exists, again lacking the URL.
Music/Sounds: A "BOING!" sound plays when the emblem bounces onto the screen. The voice of the girl from the previous logo is heard once again.
- A video of a tour through the company has a "DING!" sound effect replacing the "BOING!" sound.
- Otherwise, it's the end theme of the show.
Availability: The animated version is rare and appears on 2009-2010 episodes of The Wonder Pets!, it's kept intact on reruns of episodes from that time on Nick Jr. The "ding" variant can be found at the end of the video showcasing the tour of the company. The in-credit version appears on 3rd & Bird, Small Potatoes, Super Wings and The Dog & Pony Show. The still white background version appears on The Adventures of Napkin Man and P. King Duckling.
Editor's Note: This is a more popular logo for those who grew up watching Little Airplane's current well-known produced shows from this era.