If you are editing a page, be sure to select the name of the movie the logo was on, and select italic. (Theycallmemaxy)
Do you now what happened the description of the 1986 Paramount logo?
Hey Hb1290, do you know what happened to the 1986 Paramount Pictures logo description in it's respective page? i think it's been accidentally deleted, as it only shows the pictures for that logo...in the 2002-2011 logo part (and the 2002-2011 logo pictures are missing).UPDATE: someone has fixed it :) Iheartparamount (talk) 10:37, 25 December 2020 (UTC) Jazz (Iheartparamount)
This might be a small issue, but now with the removal of the YouTube template, your not the best video poster on the site.
One time, you vandalized Rank Organisation (UK) page.
The edit you made was accidental possibly and I did fix the issue, but still. Next time, be careful when uploading YouTube videos to this site.
- @JamsterYT: This guy has been making a LOT of accidental edits, you know? BaldiBasicsFan (talk) 19:15, 25 December 2020 (UTC)
- @BaldiBasicsFan: Still, just doesn’t seem right to call an accident vandalism when it isn’t. -- JamsterYT (talk) 20:06, 25 December 2020 (UTC)
- @JamsterYT: Maybe your right. It’s okay Hb1290, your fine. BaldiBasicsFan (talk) 21:49, 25 December 2020 (UTC)
Something is going wrong with some of the pages
hey Hb1290, sorry to bother you again, but I've noticed another page that has some of it's content deleted, and this time it's TriStar pictures (the Sony TriStar pictures mind you) i'd happy change it, but i'm afraid i might mess everything up...and that is something i really don't want to do Iheartparamount (talk) 12:03, 26 December 2020 (UTC) Jazz (Iheartparamount)
A random glitch keeps happening to me.
Hi buddy, I accidentally messaged you by mistake. So, what I was saying there was, "Maybe you should add 20th Television and Cookie Jar to your dislikes. They're also notorious for plastering old logos." CrazySpruiker2001 (talk) 11:14, 30 December 2020 (UTC)
When you replaced the YouTube templates, you accidently changed 2 Userbox Templates. I had to undo those changes to fix them. This is a suggestion: review and preview your changes before making them. The editor lets you do that. Anyways, I made a new userbox that is useful. If people who have a Miraheze account on this wiki also have a Discord account in which they have joined the CLG Wiki Discord Server, they can put a userbox on their User page saying that they are part of the Discord Server. A LogoFun13-YT Post / (talk) / 16:08, 21 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yeah, there were a few hiccups with that process. In saying that, I could've sworn I set it to only search the main namespace. Hb1290 (talk) 06:41, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
New World Entertainment post-January 1997?
I was on YouTube watching The Bold and the Beautiful's closing credits from September 1997, several months after New World (the distributor for said show at the time) "folded". If I remember correctly, when Fox acquired New World in January, B&B's credits were still in Gill Sans typeface. However, when I saw the short outro from later in the year, the credits were in Futura typeface, having changed in around April that year. Was New World Entertainment in-name-only at that time?
- It's possible the New World brand didn't disappear right away after January 1997. Looks like we're going to have to change the end date on that logo. Hb1290 (talk) 23:30, 7 February 2021 (UTC)