ABC Signature was established in 2013 to separate ABC productions airing on other networks from ABC Studios. On August 10, 2020, as part of a television division restructuring, Disney combined the original ABC Signature and ABC Studios into one entity that took the Signature name. The Signature name has been phased in on former Studios productions since the restructuring.
Logo: Same as the 2013 ABC Studios logo, except the word "signature" replaces "studios".
- The logo doesn't zoom in on some shows.
- Starting with Home Economics, the logo zooms out.
FX/SFX: Same as the 2013 ABC Studios logo.
- 2013-2019: A guitar version of the music is used, the music from the 2013 ABC Studios logo, or sometimes no music.
- 2020-present: The music from 2013 ABC Studios logo is used.
- From 2020-present, like the 2013 ABC Studios logo, long versions of the theme exist.
- On some shows, the first 2 notes are omitted.
- On Godfather of Harlem, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, American Housewife and Black-ish, it's silent.
Availability: Current. Originally seen only on ABC's productions that did not air on ABC itself. Former ABC Studios productions, such as Jimmy Kimmel Live!, American Housewife and Black-ish now carry this logo instead.
Editor's Note: None.