Adam Productions was the production company of John Ritter and producer Robert M. Myman.
(May 11, 1985-December 7, 2001)
Nicknames: "The Apple," "The Neon Apple," "The Bite off an Apple," "Apple Bite"
Logo: On a black background, we see a neon apple being drawn with red outlining. The text "Adam" is on the apple, and the white text "P R O D U C T I O N S" fades in under the apple. A bite is taken from the apple.
- Sometimes, "IN ASSOCIATION WITH" is seen under "P R O D U C T I O N S," in the same font and color, but a smaller size.
- On the TV movie Dreamer of Oz, the logo appeared green.
- Short versions of the logo exist that has part or most of the apple already drawn or cuts to the finished logo with or without the text already there.
FX/SFX: The apple being drawn, "P R O D U C T I O N S" fading in, and the bite.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of the show or movie. On Hearts Afire, the end of the Mozark jingle can be heard at the beginning, original CBS airings of the said show used the network's generic theme starting in 1994.
- On most episodes of Hearts Afire, a three-note flute jingle is played as the apple is being drawn, followed by a biting sound effect as a bite is taken out of the apple, and ending with a synth note.
- Early episodes of Hearts Afire and the failed pilot Poochinski only had the sound effect of the apple biting.
Availability: Rare. Seen on TV shows such as Hooperman and Hearts Afire, as well as TV movies from Adam. Also seen in the failed pilot Poochinski (on the second-season DVD release of Hooperman as a bonus feature).