This description is missing images or videos.
Logo descriptions by Blissful690
Logo captures by 4R Geo, Pepsi9072 and Blissful690
Background: Allspark was an American production and distribution company located in Burbank, California, a wholly owned subsidiary of the American toy and multimedia company Hasbro, Inc. Its labels consist of Allspark Pictures (mostly for live-action content) and Allspark Animation (reserved, as the name states, for animated fare), while Cake Mix Studio is the company's Rhode Island-based producer of commercials and short form content. In 2019, after Hasbro acquired Entertainment One, future properties began using the eOne name, absorbing the Allspark name with it.
Background Trivia: The studio derives its name from AllSpark, an object from the Transformers franchise that could make any inanimate electronics come to life.
1st Logo (October 2015-October 5, 2017)
Logo: The camera zooms out of a tunnel as two swirling circles zoom out. Many crystals form "ALLSPARK" at a leftward angle, with "P I C T U R E S" zooming out in front of the word below. The light grows brighter as the byline "A HASBRO COMPANY" fades in below.
- At the end of Ouija: Origin of Evil, it is still and in open matte.
- On the trailers and the 60-second TV spot for My Little Pony: The Movie (the movie itself has the next logo below), the already-formed logo takes place in an animated cloudy sky and is tinted in pink.
Music/Sounds: The opening theme playing over it. None for the still variant.
Availability: Extremely rare. The normal version is seen on the infamous 2015 Jem and the Holograms film.
Editor's Note: None.
2nd Logo (October 6, 2017-2020)
Logo: On a black background, the underlined word "ALLSPARK", now in a cyan-blue gradient, zooms out and rotates left to get its shadowing, and shines. While that is occurring, the word "P I C T U R E S" rotates in letter-by-letter. The byline "A HASBRO COMPANY" slides in below "P I C T U R E S".
- There's a colored print logo, usually shown in the end of a movie.
- Animated projects have "A N I M A T I O N" replacing "P I C T U R E S".
FX/SFX: The camera zooming out and the text shining. Animation is provided by PixelBam.
- The opening or closing theme of the movie.
- There exists a version with an original 5-note trumpet fanfare ending with a long synth-esque note. The theme was composed by Brian Sargent.
- There is also a short version of the aforementioned jingle, using the last three notes (the first note is higher). This is usually seen on TV shows produced by Allspark.
Music/Sounds Trivia: In addition to the company's name, the long jingle sounds vaguely similar to the transformation sound used in Transformers media.
Music/Sounds Variant: The Russian dub of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (excluding shorts, the specials "Best Gift Ever" and "Rainbow Roadtrip", and the episode "Sparkle's Seven", which has its own custom credits music) has the audio from the Hasbro Studios logo play instead, due to that dub reusing the entire credits audio, including the logos.
Availability: The logo debuted on 2017's My Little Pony: The Movie and has since then seemingly replaced the Hasbro Studios logo.
- The "Pictures" variant is seen in theatrical projects and live-action TV shows.
- The short version of the jingle is much more prominent in TV shows; however the long version is seen on Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
- The "Animation" variant is seen on animated projects, such as Transformers Cyberverse, and newer My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episodes from "Sounds of Silence" to the series' end.
- As of 2020, due to Hasbro's acquisition of eOne, this logo's days are numbered.
Editor's Note: None.