Bazmark Films (Australia)
Bazmark Films is Mark "Baz" Lurhmann's production company.
1st Logo (October 27, 1996-May 9, 2001)
Logo: Just an in-credit text that says "A Bazmark Production".
FX/SFX: The animation of the credits.
Music/Sounds: The opening theme of the movie.
Availability: Only seen on Romeo + Juliet and Moulin Rouge.
Editor's Note: None.
2nd Logo (November 26, 2008-)
Logo: The logo consists of an MGM-style ribbon, with a circle with the words "TRUTH BEAUTY FREEDOM LOVE" lines inside it and the initials "BZ" on it. Atop the circle is an RKO-style tower and "IONA" and a diamond under it. To the sides of the circle are an emu and a kangaroo, a mirrored reference to the Australian coat of arms. The ribboning underneath reads "A LIFE LIVED IN FEAR IS A LIFE HALF LIVED" from Luhrmann's first film Strictly Ballroom, and roses underneath it. The color scheme and shape of the logo depends on its appearance, which is shown in the "Variants" section below.
- Australia debuted the logo with a watermill wheel. The emu knocks the wheel to move it around a little, revealing the words "Darlinghurst-Sydney-Australia" on it. The logo is in black and 2D.
- The Great Gatsby features the logo with a revolving Earth. Also, the "IONA" tower is pushed down.
- The Get Down has the logo drawn in a black-and-white graffiti style and "BAZMARK" replaces "TRUTH BEAUTY FREEDOM LOVE" on the circle.
- Elvis has the logo in reddish-orange and gold, and it is surrounded by gold rays and jewelry with the words from the circle. It starts when the Warner Bros. Pictures variant gets enclosed in kaleidoscopic gold plating, which reveals the logo, while the tower shoots off thunderbolts. Then, the logo gets enclosed by similar kaleidoscopic gold plates, and opens up to reveal the start of the film.
- On the first trailer for Elvis, the logo is gold against a black background, and there are lines inside the circle.
- On the second trailer, the TV spots and the final trailer for Elvis, it's the same as the film itself.
FX/SFX: Depends on the variant. For example, during the Great Gatsby and Elvis variants, it features CGI animation, which is done by Devastudios.
Music/Sounds: None or the opening/closing theme of the movie/show/trailer.
Availability: Seen on all the projects listed above.
Editor's Note: None.