CBS Studios International
Logo description by OZ_Paramount87 and indycar
Logo captures by OZ_Paramount87 and Sagan Blob
Editions by SnowflakesOmega, Mr. Logo Lord, Shadeed A. Kelly, indycar and Mario9000seven
Video captures courtesy of Pepsi9072
CBS Studios International is the international distribution unit of CBS Television Distribution.
Nicknames: "The Racing Eye", "CBS Eyemark", "Warp Speed CBS Eyemark"
Logo: Same as the CBS Television Studios logo, which also debuted in 2009, except the eye and "CBS" are smaller and more in proportion. Also, the stacked words "STUDIOS INTERNATIONAL" are beside the CBS logo instead of "TELEVISION STUDIOS".
FX/SFX: Same as the CBS Television Studios logo.
- The same theme as the CBS Television Studios logo.
- Often times, a high-toned version is used or the end of the show as was the case on True Entertainment +1's airings of Touched by an Angel.
Music/Sounds Variant: The music is triple pitched on French airings of America's Next Top Model.
Availability: Common internationally.
- It's seen on recent programs such as Survivor: Redemption Island and international adaptations of America's Next Top Model, among other series.
- This is also seen on newer international airings of CBS-owned shows like Cheers and Everybody Loves Raymond.
- The logo can also be seen on Netflix prints and H&I airings of season 3 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- This logo has also been spotted on later episodes (mainly the "updated" prints of season 7) of Diagnosis Murder on Me-TV, after the 1999 Viacom "ViaBot" logo, but not on older episodes with the 1990 or 1998 logos or even S2 episodes which have the 1990 and 1995 Paramount logos after the Viacom logo.
Editor's Note: None.