This description is missing images or videos.
Logo description by Shadeed A. Kelly Logo capture by Eric S. and TheEriccorpinc Editions by V of Doom and Shadeed A. Kelly
Eyemark Entertainment was the television production/distribution company arm of CBS after Westinghouse Electric bought CBS. it was formed by merging Group W Productions with CBS Enterprises and a smaller syndication company called MaXaM Entertainment (which signed a deal with Atlantis Films for PSI Factor). In 2000, it was folded into King World after King World merged with CBS. Currently, NBCUniversal owns The George Michael Sports Machine and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is currently owned by ViacomCBS International, Inc. (via Nickelodeon) with DVD rights licensed to Lionsgate Home Entertainment. As for the rest of the series, they're currently owned by ViacomCBS and distributed by CBS Media Ventures.
Nicknames: "CGI Eyemark", "CGI CBS Eyemark"
Logo: On a black background, we see the same blue and silver globe from the 1995 CBS Video logo. It zooms away from the screen and positions to the center left in a similar format to the 2009 CBS Television Studios and CBS Studios International logos. As the silver part of the CBS eye globe from the 1995 CBS Video, CBS Broadcast International, and CBS Enterprises logos, "EYE" zooms out and fades in from the right side next to the CBS eye globe, followed by "MARK", both in bold gray lettering. As ""EYEMARK" shines with a wipe effect from left to right, "Entertainment" and the byline below it "A Unit of CBS Enterprises" fade in and zoom out below "MARK".
Trivia: This logo co-existed with the 1995 CBS Broadcast International logo.
Variant: A short version exists where the globe is already in place. It starts when silver part of the Eyemark Globe fades in and "EYE" appears.
FX/SFX: The words appearing and zooming.
- Same as the CBS Broadcast International logo for the long version.
- The short version starts with the last set of piano keys playing.
- Sometimes, the logo theme fades out before the logo finishes.
Availability: Ultra rare.
- It appeared on Martha Stewart Living, Bob Vila's Home Again, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The George Michael Sports Machine, and old syndicated prints of Caroline in the City (which was last seen on TVGN, now Pop), among others.
- Also, some episodes of Caroline in the City on CBS All Access retains it as well.
- When PSI Factor was rerun on Sci Fi (now Syfy), this logo was plastered by the 1999 King World logo, but is retained on Amazon Prime prints.
- Also seen on Pensacola: Wings of Gold, which was last seen on TNT, and PAX TV (now Ion Television) airings of Touched By An Angel.
- It's preserved on video releases of The Sports Illustrated for Kids Show (retitled Sports Illustrated Kids Video).
Editor's Note: None.