Fremulon is a television production company founded by television producer and writer Michael Schur. The company name comes from the fake insurance company that Michael Schur's pseudonym, Ken Tremendous, worked at when he was writing for the blog Fire Joe Morgan.
(September 17, 2009-)
Nickname: "Triangle F"
Logo: On a white background, we see the text "THIS UNIT OF ENTERTAINMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY" in a Bank Gothic font. Below it is a black triangle and the italicized word "FREMULON". A red laser draws in over the text and the company name.
- On Parks and Recreation, the logo is still.
- Sometimes, it is seen with the 3 Arts Entertainment logo.
FX/SFX: The laser drawing.
Music/Sounds: A laser sound effect, followed by a voice (Nick Offerman) saying "Fremulon".
- On Parks and Recreation and Abby's, the logo is silent.
- On season 2 of Master of None, the 3 Arts Entertainment logo theme plays over.
- On Sunnyside and Rutherford Falls, it's just the laser sound.
- Original NBC airings used a generic theme and a voice-over.
Availability: Common. Seen on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Good Place and Rutherford Falls. It was also seen on Parks and Recreation (starting with season 2), Master of None, Sunnyside and the short-lived Abby's.
Editor's Note: None.