Logo Variations - 21 Laps Entertainment
From CLG Wiki
|Standard Logos||Logo Variations|
These are the logo variations seen throughout the years by 21 Laps Entertainment, with more to be added overtime.
The Internship (2013):
- After the logo forms, it fades to the opening scene.
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014):
- The light in the middle of the logo flashes bright, and starts the opening scene.
- The logo is darker than usual.
Fist Fight (2017):
- The logo is white and blue on a black background as it zooms in slowly, like the other studio logos.
Love and Monsters (2021):
- The logo is again darker than usual, different from Arrival.
There's Someone Inside Your House (2021):
- The logo has a slightly pale tint, like the Atomic Monster logo.
The Adam Project (2022):
- The camera pans down into space to start the movie. Also, once the camera pans down, the first notes of "Gimme Some Lovin'" by The Spencer Davis Group are heard.