Logo Variations - Trailers - Entertainment One (Canada)
From CLG Wiki
|Standard Logos||Trailer Variations|
These are the logo variations seen on trailer throughout the years by Entertainment One, with more to be added overtime.
The Pact (2012):
- The logo is white, on a brown background, and has a grungy look to it.
Two by Two (2015):
- The logo is in red, in 3D, and on a white background.
Peppa Pig: Festival of Fun (2019, International?):
- The print logo is on a sky blue background, flipping from the 2012 Universal print logo.
Happiest Season (2020):
- The print logo has the "e" in blue.
The United States vs. Billie Holiday (2021):
- The print logo is in peach.
- On a Spanish trailer, the logo is sepia-toned.
- The logo overlaps with the same thing in another position.
- On an Australian trailer, the logo is in a box alongside the 2012 Universal logo; it still overlaps with the same thing in another position.
Ms. Harris Goes to Paris (2022):
- The print logo (with the "one" box being hollow) is superimposed over a street in London.