Logo Variations - Trailers - Pixar Animation Studios
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Standard Logos||Logo Variations||Trailer Variations|
Toy Story (1995):
- The logo is on a black background, the text is white, and no lamp is seen.
Toy Story 2 (1999):
- The logo is seen inside a TV screen with Buzz Lightyear moving towards it.
Monsters, Inc. (2001):
- The logo is seen on a big screen made up of 24 smaller screens.
- Same as the one from the end credits after the film itself. Seen on the trailer, after the credits on the DVD/Blu-ray version and the WALL-E video game.
Toy Story 3 (2010):
- On the 1st trailer, the logo is recorded on a camcorder.
- On the 2nd trailer, the logo moves up as Andy opens his toy chest.
Cars 2 (2011):
- On the teaser trailer, when we can only see the lamp's light on the screen, the lamp turns to the right and a laser comes out of it.
- The lamp looks down as we see Joe Gardner's soul falling during the logo (a la the Paul Haggis Productions logo). This can only be seen on the 1st trailer.
- On the 2nd trailer, the logo fades into the city skyline.