Michael Sloan Productions
This was the production company for writer and producer Michael Sloan.
(April 5, 1983-November 29, 1994)
Nickname: "The Signature"
Logo: The background is a picture of Michael Sloan with the star or stars who starred on the TV movie or show. Then, "Michael Sloan Productions" is written. "In association with" is seen below.
- On the first episode of The Master ("Max"), the handwriting simply fades in, already written.
- On The New Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Sloan appears over Hitchcock's silhouette.
- On Bionic Woman/Six Million Dollar Man reunion movies, the script is golden and shines.
- On French prints of The Master, the text "en association avec" appears, replacing the English "In association with".
- On Bionic Ever After?, the signature is different and Michael Sloan is not seen.
FX/SFX: The writing of the production company name.
Music/Sounds: The ending theme. On Bionic Ever After?, it used a 4 note tune.
Availability: Can be seen on The New Alfred Hitchcock Presents and on public domain tapes or DVDs containing episodes of The Master and on the 1983 made-for-TV CBS movie The Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E.