Park Films (Taiwan)
1st Logo (1970-1973?)
2nd Logo (1972-1980)
Logo: On a colorized background (either blue, dark blue, Air Force blue, yellow or pale green), we see a green, murky green, yellow or plain white (depending on the variant) of the abstract plant (representing a umbrella) wiping in following with "PARK FILMS" in a arched font. The red Chinese text "寶樹影片公司" (written backwards) and the English name "PARK FILMS presents" appears below.
- On The Cannibals, the background was cropped to 4:3 to fit the screen.
- In later years, the logo is still. It was appeared only on The Master Strikes. On the animated variant, there is a fanfare from the Hwa Kuo Movie Studio logo, the logo then freezes, and then cut to the opening theme of the film. This variant is unknown or in-progress name, but the print of the film would plasters to the theatrical version of the logo.
- Sometimes, the blue or green background would be later light green, pale green, blue or murky green, depending on the variant. The early variant has no English text appeared, only a Chinese text, and the logo is seen on a concrete background.
FX/SFX: The umbrella wiping and the text wiping.
Music/Sounds: There are 3 versions:
- Version 1: The same fanfare from the Eternal Film logo.
- Version 2: The music from the theme of The Jade Fox.
- Version 3: A 5-note trumpet fanfare with 4-note begin held and then 2-note begin held in the logo.
- Seen on some films like Win Them All, Female Fugitive, The Damned and The Master Strikes.
- The opening theme is rare and it was seen on The Jade Fox.
- The in-progress version with the Hwa Kuo fanfare was seen on the later print of The Master Strikes.
Editor's Note: The trumpet fanfare and the Eternal Film fanfare maybe scare some, but the animation is cheesy or choppy to it.