Radio Monte-Carlo (Monaco)
Radio Monte-Carlo is a private French-Monégasque radio station created in 1943, broadcasting from France with studios in Paris and Monte-Carlo. Radio Monte-Carlo was created on 1 July 1943. In 1950 Radio Monte-Carlo became one of 23 founding broadcasting organisations of the European Broadcasting Union. Since 1995, the Monegasque membership has been held by Groupement de Radiodiffuseurs Monégasques (GRMC), a joint organisation by Monaco Media Diffusion (MMD), Radio Monte-Carlo (RMC) and Télé Monte-Carlo (TMC).
Logo: We start with the Parafrance logo, but two red ovals zoom out inside the stars, which later pans to the right as the Parafrance stars pan to the left. As the "P" of the Parafrance logo fades in, four diamonds with "RMC" above them fade inside the ovals and the texts "PARAFRANCE" and "Monte Carlo" pan up with blue and red trails, with "Radio" appearing atop the RMC logo.
FX/SFX: Same as the Parafrance logo, but with the additional animation, which is most likely Scanimate graphics.
Music/Sounds: A synthesized pad note followed by a bassline and a synthesized organ tune. All of them are played on the Roland D-50. Sometimes, both variants are silent.
Availability: Extremely rare. Seen on films such as La passante du Sans Souci (aka The Passerby) and Passion.
Editor's Note: None.