Roughcut TV (UK)
Roughcut TV (also known as Roughcut Television and Roughcut) is a British independent production company that was established in 2007 by Ash Atalla and Tim Sealey. The company produces outstanding comedies for all UK's major broadcasting channels such as BBC and Sky as well as internationally and starting in 2019 the company expanded into drama production.
1st Logo (November 17, 2008-2016)
Logo: On a white background, we see the word "roughcut" in aquamarine with black outlining. Then a man with an axes appears from the right and jumps into the word. Then he cuts the letter "c" with his axe hitting it two times and when he is about to hit it the word "TV" suddenly hit the man's face and he lands on the floor with the word "TV" places next to the word "roughcut" and his axe appears next to him.
- The background can be changed depending on the show.
- It sometimes shares the screen with other logos.
- A short version exists starting when the man hits the letter "C" a second time.
- Another version where the animation plays as normal but the text and the man with the axe may be in green or white except the word "TV" which appears in either white or green.
- On Carters Get Rich, the logo appears on the bottom.
- A widescreen version of this logo exists on Bloods.
FX/SFX: 2D animation.
Music/Sounds: The man chopping the letter "c" with the word "TV" drops from the top hitting the man's face with a grunt and falls off the logo.
Availability: The logo's first appearance was seen on its first programme Clone and later appeared on its shows that are produced from 2008 to 2016 such as Trinity, World's Craziest Fools, Trollied, among others.
Editor's Note: None.
2nd Logo (2016-)
Logo: Same as the previous logo, except the word "roughcut" is now black and in a different font with the word "TV" now in the same font and in a different color which is green.
- On People Just Do Nothing, the background is dark blue.
- On Stath Lets Flats, the logo is teal.
FX/SFX: Same as before.
Music/Sounds: Same as before.
Availability: Current. Can be seen on Stath Lets Flats, Bloods, Big Boys, among others.
Editor's Note: None.