1st Logo (1986-1992)
Nicknames: "Polish 2 In Space", "Menacing 2", "The Strange 2"
Logo: On a dark blue space background, several stars shine brightly as they slowly zoom in. A large school bus yellow object emerges from the bottom of the screen and flies off, spinning in the process. It lowers down into the bottom right corner, positioning itself to reveal a custom "2", with it split diagonally into 3 pieces. The stars continue to zoom in and shine.
- The closedown version had the logo emerging from the center of the screen, spinning once and becoming much larger as it reaches the corner. Here the "2" is much thicker and in a off-white color, and lines form the 2 as it moves to the corner. It then fades out.
- Another version had the 2, this time as outlines, had a bit of a variant of the main logo's movement, tilting a bit before resting and slowly spinning once to reach the corner.
- A special variant with the Studio Teatralne logo exists, where the outlined "2" emerges from the logo and spins into place before fading out.
- Sometimes, the grey "2" would be in the stuck in the corner, with the background being pure blue and fewer, more detailed stars.
- The above variant may have no stars.
FX/SFX: The 2's movements, the background. All with the use of models, with a computer-generated background.
Music/Sounds: Various laser zaps can be heard throughout the logo. After a bit, a few drumbeats can be heard, followed by a buzzing synth tune. The closedown and pause variants had the an additional tune made of different zaps, white the ST variant has an synth drone.
Editor's Note: Much like the T1P logo at the time, it's pretty unique for its time and place, though the animation appears to be quite rougher than it. It's also a bit creepier due to the lack of music barring the lasers.
2nd Logo (1992-1997)
Nickname: "The Blinds"
Logo: A green pair of blinds zooms out over a time-lapse footage of a sky. The blinds then open up, revealing different footage and the 1992-2000 TVP2 logo in orange, albeit more glossily detailed, drops down, "wiggling" in place before stopping. The blinds close behind it.
- In the evening, the logo would instead be seen over a sunset, with orange blinds and a grey "2". Spotlights can also be seen on the blinds in the beginning.
- The pause variant had the logo closer to the screen without any blinds.
FX/SFX: The blinds zooming out, the 2 dropping, the sky footage.
Music/Sounds: A calm synth flute tune with chimes.
Editor's Note: Much like the 1st logo, the logo pales in comparison to the TVP1 logos at the time, with cheaper animation and a pretty ugly-looking logo.
3rd Logo (1997-2000)
FX/SFX: The abstract forming of the logo.
Music/Sounds: A lush string-led theme.
Editor's Note: An advanced improvement over the previous two logos.