Talkback Thames (UK)
In 2003, FremantleMedia merged their two successful television production company subsidiaries, Talkback Productions and Thames Television, into Talkback Thames (spelled "talkbackTHAMES"). Both companies continued using their respective logos with the Talkback Thames logo added until 2005, when the company unveiled a new production logo combining both names. On January 1, 2012, the company was split into four separate brands under FremantleMedia UK: Thames (mainstream), Talkback (comedy shows), Retort (scripted comedy; until 2018) and Boundless (factual programming; until 2020).
1st Logo (November 23, 2004-2005)
Logo: On a white background with bits of green/blue on several corners and the top after a bright light flashes at the beginning, we have the "talkbackTHAMES" name in green and blue and in bold. The byline "A FremantleMedia Company" is shown underneath it in a smaller font. It is next to the Channel 4 logo.
FX/SFX: The flash.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of the show.
Availability: Only seen on The Sex Inspectors.
Editor's Note: None.
2nd Logo (2005-December 31, 2011)
Nicknames: "tT", "The Sliding Ts"
Logo: On a blue background, we see a lowercase green "t" inside an uppercase blue "T", both set in Gill Sans Ultra Bold. Both T's slide apart with the lowercase "t" sliding up and the uppercase "T" sliding down. The T's later turn diagonal and have the remaining letters fading in and zooming out with "alkback" above and "HAMES" below. The left side of the background turns green on the lower left-hand corner and light blue on the right side (the respective colours of talkbackTHAMES as seen on the 2003 logos) while the logo is animating and the logo zooms out into a white oval-like field. The copyright stamp "© FremantleMedia [YEAR]" fades in below.
- This logo appears in-credit as it zooms to the corner on co-produced shows.
- On the game Family Fortunes for NDS, the logo is made on white background.
- Sometimes, the byline "Part of FremantleMedia" (or simply "FremantleMedia") fades in below.
- Sometimes, the copyright stamp isn't shown.
- On all episodes of The IT Crowd except "The Internet is Coming" (the only one to be made after the company ceased, which thus used the Retort logo in a similar variant), the logo still plays with its own background, but similarly zooms out to make room for "for channel 4". Starting with Season 3, "in association with" and a logo for Delightful Industries (merely the name shown in a yellow "office"-like font) is added.
- It sometimes shares the screen with other logos.
FX/SFX: CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: The finishing of the end-title theme from any show, or none.
Availability: Common. The standard one was seen on such shows like the final five series of The Bill among others. The in-credit logo was seen on such shows like How Clean is Your House?
Editor's Note: None.