Warner Bros. International Television
Nickname: "The 2D Shield of Staleness"
Logo: On a cloudy sky BG or on a sky blue BG, we see the WB shield with "INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION PRODUCTION" written on its banner. The Time Warner Entertainment byline is shown below.
- There is an in-credit text variant for shows or TV movies that would say, "WARNER BROS. INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION".
- On very rare occasions, the banner would say "INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION".
FX/SFX: The moving and forming clouds, or none.
Music/Sounds: The end theme of the show, the 1994 WBTV theme or none.
- It appears on Zorro: The Animated Series, as well as on some episodes of Code Name: Eternity on Sci-Fi Channel (now "SyFy").
- It also appeared on the 1998 made-for-TV movie Terror in the Mall and old British airings of Police Academy: The Series.
- The rare "INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION" variant can be spotted in the short-lived game show Spend it Fast.
Editor's Note: A rather odd-looking version of the WB shield. The shield is more darker than usual and it appears more two-dimensional. Also, the banner color does not blend well with the rest of the shield, and it's also positioned a bit too high on the shield.
Nicknames: "The Cheap Shield", "The 2D Shield of Staleness II"
Logo: In a very cloudy background, the shield with the banner reading "INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION" fades in and slowly zooms out.
Variant: An extended version with a byline exists, where the shield stops after a while, and the "An AOL Time Warner Company" byline in yellow fades in.
Availability: Ultra rare.
- It has made an appearance in an STS airing of Шаг за шагом, a Russian version of Step by Step.
- The logo was recently found in Вся такая внезапная.
- The extended version with the AOL byline was found on an international promo for season 2 episodes of Queer As Folk.
Editor's Note: None.
Nicknames: "The Cheap Shield II", "The 2D Shield of Staleness III"
Logo: We see the shield on a sky blue background with a slight lens flare effect, and the banner shines. The byline is also absent and as a result, the logo takes up more space on the screen.
- In BingoLotto at Sweden, a copyright stamp "TV4 AB 2016" in white is tacked on the logo.
- This logo has an in-credit variant.
- Sometimes, the in-credit logo has the text "Distributed by Warner Bros. International TV Production" underneath in the Impact font.
FX/SFX: The shield zooming out, shining and the lens flare moving.
Music/Sounds: Usually, the 2003 Warner Bros. Television theme, or in rare cases, none.
- The regular logo can be spotted on The Bachelor New Zealand, The Bachelor Australia, Game of Games in Australian countries, as well as a few other shows.
- The in-credit variant has appeared on RTÉ's My Best Shot in Ireland, Suden hetki in Finland, and a few other shows.
Editor's Note: None.
Nicknames: "Television WB Shield", "The Shield of Staleness"
Logo: Same as the 14th Warner Bros. Television logo, but the banner's text has been replaced to "INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION PRODUCTION".
FX/SFX: Same as the 14th WBTV logo.
Music/Sounds: The 2003 WBTV theme.
Availability: Common. It has been spotted on some shows, one example being All or Nothing: New Zealand All Blacks.