Warner Horizon Unscripted Television
Warner Horizon Television is a cable network and reality television production company formed by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. in 2006. Two divisions existed between 2006 and 2020: Warner Horizon Scripted Television and Warner Horizon Unscripted Television. In 2020, Warner Horizon Scripted Television was merged into Warner Bros. Television as part of a restructure of Warner Bros.' TV studios at WarnerMedia. However, Warner Horizon Unscripted Television was not affected.
Warner Horizon Television
1st Logo (2006-2018)
Nickname: "The Horizon"
Logo: On a light shaded gray background, we have the Warner Bros. logo outlined. We have the name "WARNER HORIZON TELEVISION" zooming out centered in the logo with "WARNER" in a big font that is cut off a bit at the bottom with also a shadow effect, "HORIZON" in a medium-sized font, and "TELEVISION" in a smaller font with the Time Warner byline fading in below the logo. The Warner Bros. print shield logo is drawing itself as the words zoom out.
- On shows broadcast in widescreen, the Time Warner byline is placed further up underneath the shield.
- On some shows like The Voice, the text "Distributed by" appears on the tip above the logo.
- "In Association With" may also appear above on some shows.
- Sometimes, the logo is bylineless.
- In 2014 for Warner Horizon Scripted Television, a motion blur was added when the logo zooms out.
FX/SFX: The words zooming out. The "WB" print shield logo drawing. Sometimes, it's a still logo.
Music/Sounds: None, generic themes and voice-overs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and The CW, or the end theme of the show.
- The 2017 revival of Love Connection and Ellen's Game of Games has a loud whoosh that play on the logo, right after the Telepictures logo.
- On 500 Questions, the deep whoosh from the next logo is heard.
Availability: Seen on Pretty Little Liars, The Voice, Dallas (the 2012 revival), Rizzoli and Isles, Marshal Law: Texas, The Bachelor (and its spinoff The Bachelorette), Ground Floor, Sullivan and Son, Longmire, the 2013 revival of Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and Oh Sit!.
Editor's Note: None.
2nd Logo (September 10, 2015-2020)
Nicknames: "The Horizon II", "3D Horizon"
Logo: We start on a black background, then zoom out to reveal "WARNER" in the same font (and same style) as before, zooming out and rotating in CGI. "HORIZON", also from the previous logo, spaces in to fit the same space as before, then "TELEVISION", again from the previous logo, spaces in as well. As this happens on the same background as before, the WB shield from before is in the background as we pan.
- 2017-2018: A Time Warner Company
- 2018-2020: A WARNERMEDIA Company (in the same font for the Warner Bros. Pictures logo)
- "Distributed by" or "In Association With" appears above the logo on some shows.
- The "Distributed by" Time Warner variant had a spelling error on some shows, where it reads as "Distibuted by".
FX/SFX: The text "WARNER" rotating and the rest of the logo zooming out.
Music/Sounds: A deep whoosh as "WARNER" zooms out, followed by a synth drone, or none.
Availability: No longer current due to WB's 2019 rebrand, but seen on shows like Fuller House and the fourth season of Longmire on Netflix, Claws on TNT, and the first 4 seasons of Queen Sugar on OWN.
Editor's Note: A good effort to combine CGI and 2D animation for this time.
Warner Horizon Unscripted Television
(October 13, 2020-)
Nickname: "Neon WB Shield"
Logo: We first see three close-up shots of the 2019 WB shield. After a split-second, the W lights up in neon purple, the B lights up in neon yellow, and the shield outline lights up in neon blue. Then we see a flash of light, which dies down to reveal the 2019 WB shield, in blue and white, zooming out to the left to make room for the text "WARNER HORIZON UNSCRIPTED TELEVISION" (in WB"s corporate font, Warner Bros. Sans) to fade in. The shield then shines. Blue lights can be seen in the background.
Trivia: This logo is a homage to every neon sign from the now-defunct The WB network during the "backlot" era from 1995 until 2004, including the network's logo, shows and the Kids' WB block.
- A short version exists, where we only see one close-up shot of the 2019 WB logo.
- Some shows have "In Association With" or "Distributed by" appearing above.
- On The Masked Dancer, the aforementioned IAW variant appears next to the Very Good Production logo.
FX/SFX: The lights on the WB shield turning on, the shield zooming out and shining, and the text fading in, all in CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: A string note plays throughout. We hear click sounds as the WB shield lights up and a cymbal roll when it zooms out.
Availability: Brand new. It made its first appearance on the sixteenth season of The Bachelorette and will be seen on future shows from the company.
Editor's Note: Possibly made for the rebrand of Warner Bros. It has the same 2019 shield that was also used on the 2020 Warner Bros. Pictures logo before the 2021 WB logo debuted.