World of Wonder
World of Wonder is an American production company founded by Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey in Los Angeles, California in 1991.
1st Logo (1993)
Logo: This is simply a print globe with the text
Music/Sounds: The ending theme of the show.
Availability: Extinct. Was seen on an episode of America Undercover during this time.
Editor's Note: None.
2nd Logo (1996-2009)
Logo: We see the planet Earth on a black background. Then it shakes and we see white lines in it and the electric turns it into a silver line earth with the black bar with the words "WORLD OF WONDER" appear.
- On The Eyes of Tammy Faye, we see the American singer Tammy Faye Messner holding a silver necklace of the earth then it transitions into the earth and zooming in with the animation playing as normal.
- A short version of this logo exists.
- A still version of this logo exists.
- On The Secret Rulers of the World, the logo appears alongside the Channel 4 logo.
FX/SFX: The planet earth moving with electric storming.
Music/Sounds: The sound of the planet moving with a rumbling sound and electric storming sounds. Sometimes, the end theme plays over it.
Availability: Rare. It can be seen on films and TV shows from this period such as The Eyes of Tammy Faye, Juror #5: 58 Days of Duty in the OJ Civil Trial, and TV's Most Censored Moments.
3rd Logo (2009-)
Logo: On a black background, multiple objects in a gold color are seen flying around and merging together. Zooming out, they form a simplified globe while "WORLD OF WONDER" fades in via dissolve effect.
- The logo is superimposed during split-screen credits of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- A still version exists.
- A shortened version exists where the logo simply shines.
- On God Shave the Queens, the logo appears above the BBC logo.
FX/SFX: The objects flying and the dissolve effect.
Music/Sounds: An ascending electronic rock jingle. Sometimes, the end theme plays over it or none.
Availability: Common. It can be seen on RuPaul's Drag Race, Real Estate Wars, Queen of the Universe, Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness, and many other TV shows and films from this period.